Terms And Conditions
Welcome to Crave Mattress LLC (“the Company”) website. This site is maintained as a service to our customers. By using this site, you are communicating with the Company electronically and agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this website.
- The Agreement (“the” Agreement) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of the Company’s website (the “Website”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your access and use of the Website. This agreement may be modified at any time by the company upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modification shall become effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.cravemattress.com/terms. Each use by you shall be constituted and deemed your unconditional acceptance of the Agreement.
- All content included on this website is and shall remain property of the Company or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any part of the website is prohibited, except expressly permitted in the Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through use of this website.
- Intended Audience. This website in intended for use by adults only, and is not intended for persons under the age of 18. The Company does not knowingly seek to collect information from children under the age of 13. If such information is discovered it will be deleted.
- Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos used or displayed are registered or unregistered, trademarks, trade names and service marks of the Company and/or its affiliates. Other trademarks, tradenames and service marks used or contained or displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on this Website grants or should be construed as granting, by implication estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks, service marks of trade names of logos displayed on this Website without written permission of the Company or such other owner.
- Website Use. The Company grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Website solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the website, reverse engineer or break into the Website, or use materials or products in violation of any law. The use of this Website is at the discretion of the Company and the Company may terminate the use at any time.
- Compliance with laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the use of the Website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILTIY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DISCONTINUED.
- Limitation of Liability. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages for loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like). Special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of the way relating to the website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, your sole remedy for the dissatisfaction with the Website and/or content is to cease all your website use. In the event of any problem with the products or services that you have purchased on or through this website, you agree that your sole remedy, if any, from the Company is in accordance with the Company’s warranty, to seek a return and refund for such product or service in accordance with the returns and refund policies posted on this Website.
- The design of the Website, including text, graphic, information, content, and other material displayed are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in the Terms and Conditions without written prior written permission by the Company, Any unauthorized use of such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. If you believe the Company has posted or displayed content on the Website in violation of your copyright or other intellectual property please notify the company immediately.
- Applicable Law; You agree that the laws of the State of North Carolina, United States of America, without regard to any conflicts of law provisions, will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and the Company or its affiliates. You agree that any and all actions seeking legal or equitable relief arising out of or relating to this Website will be brought only in the Courts of the State of North Carolina, District 18, Guilford County. A printed version of the Terms and Conditions will be admissible in any judicial proceeding and/or administrative proceedings based on or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business records originally generated and kept in printed form.
- If any provision of the Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so the Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- The company may terminate this Agreement at any time with or without notice for any reason.
- Additional information. For any additional information regarding the Terms and Conditions of Use you are welcome to contact the Company.