Return & Refund Policy
Crave Mattress Limited Warranty
Your new Crave Mattress is covered by a 10 year limited warranty. This warranty becomes effective upon date of purchase and extends to those mattresses purchased directly from Crave.
This limited warranty is valid only for the original purchaser who remains in possession of said mattress and is non-transferable.
This limited warranty covers the following:
- Deterioration of the mattress resulting in a visible indentation or sag greater than 1” that is not the result of an improper or unsupported foundation or bed base. Body impressions are normal and should be expected. Your mattress was created to conform to your body. It is simply an indication that the upholstery layers are settling giving you a good night’s rest. Crave mattresses are designed to work on a firm, solid surface, on a bed base, frame or platform that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and user upon it. Twin, Twin XL and Full size mattresses should have a frame with 4 legs to the floor, a Queen should have a minimum of 5 legs to the floor and a King or Cal King should have 6 legs to the floor.
- Defects in material and workmanship
- Physical flaw in the cover
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Individual comfort preference
- Minor imperfections and cosmetic flaws that do not affect performance
- Physical abuse, neglect or damage including, but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage, stains, or improper storage including, but not limited to, storage in a damp location, presence or evidence of insects or rodents, damage from any unprotected storage area.
- Damage from using an improper bed frame, foundation, platform bed or adjustable base
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam or fibers
Crave Mattress makes no medical or health claims regarding its mattresses. Allergies, discomfort or other health conditions are not covered under this warranty.
In the event of a defect during the warranty period, Crave will repair or replace at its discretion, the mattress or the mattress cover at no charge. If identical materials are not available at the time of repair, Crave reserves the right to substitute materials of equal quality. The warranty for the replacement product runs from the date of purchase of the original purchase.
All transportation and shipping costs associated with any repairs or replacements are the responsibility of the purchaser.
To make a claim under this warranty send an email to . Provide the following (a) a brief written description of the defect (b) a photo of the defect and a photo of the law tag that is sewn into the cover (c) Proof of the original date of purchase.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BEYOND THOSE SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND IN OUR MARKETING MATERIALS. EACH OF THOSE PARTIES DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS CONTRACT.
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, BASED ON, OR RESULTING FROM YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF WE OR SUCH OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM (1) BREACH OF CONTRACT, (2) BREACH OF WARRANTY, (3) NEGLIGENCE, OR (4) ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, TO THE EXTENT SUCH EXCLUSION AND LIMITATIONS ARE NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.